- When you hear the TARDIS: 15 crunches
- Every time the Doctor sonics something: 15 russian twists
- Anyone says "Doctor": 5 push-ups
- Someone opens the doors of the TARDIS: 10 calf raises--20 if it's in deep space
- Meet an alien species for the first time: 30 seconds of bicycle kicks
- Someone is running: run in place with them!
- An individual or a group of people die(s): 10 burpees
- The Doctor says "Fantastic," "Allons-y," or "Geronimo": 10 lunges
- Ten says "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.": 20 squats
- Eleven says something is cool: 10 push-ups
- River says "Spoilers": 10 tricep dips
- Anyone says "It's bigger on the inside" or equivalent: 20 squats
- The Doctor says "Run!":__________
- Jack hits on someone: 30 second plank
- River makes an inuendo: 10 plie squats
- The Doctor insults a species:____________
- A Weeping Angel moves: 15 jumping jacks
- A Dalek says "Exterminate": 10 v-ups
- A Cyberman says "Delete": 10 mountain climbers
- The Master hears his drumming: ____________
- The Doctor saves the world from ending:____________
Okay Kim, give me some stuff to fill in the blanks!
I hate working out, but I love Doctor Who. Now I can't watch it unless I work out too.