Friday, May 17, 2013

Comments

So, rant:
 I didn't touch Alex and The Crazies for a week and when I looked at it last night, I had some comments from people I didn't know.  I really appreciate that people feel the need to give me comfort and support but that's not what this blog was intended for.

I started Alex and The Crazies as a way to communicate with my family about out lives. I write down what I feel and think at the time--like a journal. I'm not looking for "It's all going to be okay," comments. I already know that. I have great faith that everything is going to turn out splendid. I love my life, I really do.

I have also considered making this blog private... I'm only doing it for my family so I don't really care about what other people (who I am neither related to or know) think about it. Again, not what it's for.  (Plus it weirds me out a little to think that anyone can see it at any time).

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just saying how I feel.

Now, Life:
 I've been staying with my sister all week  because my husband is at a week-long Drill. It's been nice to hang out with Kim but I really miss him. Quite different than AT last year (granted I was a little busy last year, with the Mary Kay Convention being that week too). Now I just want to cuddle up on the couch with him and my son and watch Courage The Cowardly Dog (or some other mindless cartoon).



But I've gotta get going. I've got stuff to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment